The Northern Rasmus Fans
The Northern Rasmus Fans
The Northern Rasmus Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Croatian OK, interview with Lauri !!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wepke
Webmaster
Webmaster
Wepke

Croatian OK, interview with Lauri !!! Empty
PostSubject: Croatian OK, interview with Lauri !!!   Croatian OK, interview with Lauri !!! EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 2:35 am

Croatian OK, interview with Lauri !!! 11056010Croatian OK, interview with Lauri !!! 11101110

Translation:
Lauri (The Rasmus)

I'm most afraid of – myself!

The finnish alternative rockers under the name 'The Rasmus' are back into to the scenes in style: their seventh album 'Black Roses' is already out in the stores and the announced single 'Livin' In A World Without You' is already starting to succeed on radio's. The main singer Lauri became blonde and here you can check out what's new in Lauri's life...

1. How's love life?

I am currently mostly in love with my little son. That is still the biggest love that could ever happen to me.

2. What's the most sexiest thing on girls?

The smile, definitely. If the girl doesn't have a nice smile, there's no point in her perfect face lines, great lips and beautiful eyes.

3. What would be your ideal trip?

A few friends, the beach, barbeque, good music and lots of laughs. I just adore such things which make me relax, like fishing or swimming...

4. How will you cheer up a friend when he's depressed?

I'll bring him his favorite drink and let him tell me what the problem is to feel better. If he wants me to leave him alone, I'll do just that.

5. In your songs, you quite oftenly mention day, light, night, shadows, darkness... Which of them is your favorite?

Well, I love day and light because I see better then... ha-ha. But also, night is interesting, mysterious and lets out your fantasy. But maybe, my favorite would be twilight!

6. What do you like to eat most?

Very spicy food! Chili is my favorite spice and I never spare it when I cook. Really, everything I cook is full with chili and pepper.

7. In which room of your apartment are you spending the time mosty?

On the balcony – unfortunately, I haven't left smoking yet so I am constantly smoking on it.

Croatian OK, interview with Lauri !!! Laurin10

aaaw how a sweet, how he talk about his child, he is soo proud of the little kido...
and i think he is a great friend to his friends to, and realt try to helps out .... but
wow i realy wanne eat his food for once, i love the same like him and i also do in almost everything chili or peper, my two favorite spices.... Smile
lets cook togher lauri hihi Razz

Like a Star @ heaven wepke Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/wepke

Croatian OK, interview with Lauri !!!
Page 1 of 1