The Northern Rasmus Fans
The Northern Rasmus Fans
The Northern Rasmus Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Russian language ;)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fallen_star
fallen_star

Russian language ;) Empty
PostSubject: Russian language ;)   Russian language ;) EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:02 am

I thougt it would be cool to speak bout Russian language over here. Wink
What do you think bout it, probably what words do you know? Question Question Question

In my opinion, russian is a little bit difficult language, but i'm Ukrainian and i know it quite well.
I't kinda difficult cuz it has... how can i explain it to you... Suspect Question Question Question Question When in English we say "she (he, it) did something", we don't change the form of the verb: She walked, he walked ect. But in Russian we should say such way: она (she) гуляла (walked), он (he) гулял (walked), оно (it) гуляло (walked) What a Face

Guys, write here your thoughts bout all this stuff, ok?? it's interesting to listen to you. Wink

Blessings, Nataly
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/FallenStar198
andipam
Webmaster
Webmaster
andipam

PostSubject: Re: Russian language ;)   Russian language ;) EmptySat May 15, 2010 2:20 pm

oh this is cool! I like the Russian lenguage! and i've taken some audio lessions! Rolling Eyes kinda difficult but is awesome and my mom are practicing with me lol also i'd love to practing with you over here! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rasmus_fairy
BelaTR
The Rasmus Fan Without Life
BelaTR

PostSubject: Re: Russian language ;)   Russian language ;) EmptySat May 15, 2010 2:48 pm

Russian and bulgarian language sound almost the same so i can understand some words in Russian.
Back to top Go down
andipam
Webmaster
Webmaster
andipam

PostSubject: Re: Russian language ;)   Russian language ;) EmptySat May 15, 2010 4:33 pm

Русский язык является сексуальная!!!!! Laughing I do it okay? lolololol

@ BelaTr that mean that in your country you speak russian?? or what is the name of the russian language?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rasmus_fairy
BelaTR
BelaTR

PostSubject: Re: Russian language ;)   Russian language ;) EmptySun May 16, 2010 12:53 pm

andiisixx wrote:
Русский язык является сексуальная!!!!! Laughing I do it okay? lolololol

@ BelaTr that mean that in your country you speak russian?? or what is the name of the russian language?

Русский язык является сексуальная!!!!!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy hahahhahah yeah it is sexy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

In my country we speak bulgarian. I mean that bulgarian language and russian language are almost the same so i can understand some of the words in russian.
Back to top Go down
fallen_star
fallen_star

PostSubject: Re: Russian language ;)   Russian language ;) EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:55 am

@BelaTR
Ohh really?? That's cool!! What are them, can you tell me??
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/FallenStar198
BelaTR
BelaTR

PostSubject: Re: Russian language ;)   Russian language ;) EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:09 am

fallen_star wrote:
@BelaTR
Ohh really?? That's cool!! What are them, can you tell me??

Well i don't know...you can ask for some words i will try to translate them... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Russian language ;)   Russian language ;) Empty

Back to top Go down

Russian language ;)
Page 1 of 1