The Northern Rasmus Fans
The Northern Rasmus Fans
The Northern Rasmus Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lauri Ylönen talks about christmas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wepke
Webmaster
Webmaster
Wepke

Lauri Ylönen talks about christmas Empty
PostSubject: Lauri Ylönen talks about christmas   Lauri Ylönen talks about christmas EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 6:25 am

Lauri Ylönen ( The rasmus singer) and Paula welcome Santa Clause

The Rasmus’ Lauri Ylönen spend the Christmas with his family and the Santa claus will visit them, tells Voice.

Interview translation:

Ylönen and his partner, PMMP’s Paula Vesala have 1,5 year-old son Julius.

-In Christmas Eve the Santa comes, of course.
-Daddy can visit in the neighbour when the Santa comes, I don’t know yet., Ylönen planned.

Ylönen told in Radio Nova’s program that he is Christmas person. It is an important party, that he had always spent in peace.

- It’s spoken that in Finland we drink, burn sauna and fight, but in our family I haven’t seen that.

They asked from Ylönen, does he ever want to get involved his child’s mother’s music.

- They have their own style, and we have our own. Styles have developed with time. Outward shouldn’t appear with his own suggestion, then he can damage it.

He critisized record labels style to get involved aggressively to band’s doings.

- Shouldn’t in that time let the band be free and artistic? People want to feel that they are important, but we don’t do that, Ylönen says.

Translation:Reka
source: Lauri Ylönen wordpress
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/wepke
Wepke
Webmaster
Webmaster
Wepke

Lauri Ylönen talks about christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lauri Ylönen talks about christmas   Lauri Ylönen talks about christmas EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 6:30 am

wiiii i must say again a great interview with lauri!!
It's always nice to hear from them Smile

would be great to see lauri also once as santa!!! aaaaw that would be much lol!!!
"hihihi" but anyways it's cute!! nice to hear he spent so much time as he can with his family and his son. they are a very happy family i think!!! lovely!!

anyways i wonder something, do anyone else also think it's been the last months always only interview with Lauri? I mean i am not complaining!!
There never enough interview with lovely lauri but I mean where are the other guys...why do they don't do a interview with the whole band??? I love them all and i wanne see them all for once again in a nice funny interview...

anyways love it alllllll I love you .
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/wepke

Lauri Ylönen talks about christmas
Page 1 of 1