The Northern Rasmus Fans
The Northern Rasmus Fans
The Northern Rasmus Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Small Interview with Lauri Ylönen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wepke
Webmaster
Webmaster
Wepke

Small Interview with Lauri Ylönen Empty
PostSubject: Small Interview with Lauri Ylönen   Small Interview with Lauri Ylönen EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 4:06 am

Afraid to drugs

Lauri dixit. "I am a very sensitive person, I feel that even confuses me drinking too much."

I am a very sensitive person, "is Lauri Johannes Ylönen (30), singer and composer of The Rasmus, the hairs of the lawless and the mood a little dark. Before his show on Wednesday at Luna Park, Lauri attends the phone Yes! from his native Finland. Then the singer gives an idea about how his personality. With two minutes of talk is enough to realize that is not what is expected of a rockstar blockbusters. The attempt to escape the cliché of Star eccentric, capricious and destructive. Rather, it suggests shy, humble and current. It is so sensitive ... While encouraged to predict the future of his band, tries to go against the figure of a rebel rocker.

In the song "Shame" and "Myself" talking about drugs. What is the relationship you have with them?
We have tried some but I got really scared. I am a very sensitive person, I feel that even confuses me drinking too much. Live with great speed, no matter what they are doing. So, I do not need an extra dose of something. It would be a failure for me.
Before you like rap ... ¿The Rasmus is going to change the style of music ever?
I think we should change and change all the time. That is the style of banda. Because in the beginning we used to combine the things we liked, like the Red Hot Chili Peppers or Nirvana.

What can we expect for the show on Wednesday? Lauri explains how he and his friends put the list of songs for a recital, and care, which is good news, "Many times we do it based on what the fans are asking for MySpace. However, lately we've been improvising and ask the audience during the show which item they would like to play or we look at some of these poster that fans bring to shows. "
The tone seems to talk about the color producer Desmond Child, who worked to assemble the album Black Roses, who left last year: "I sent a mail saying 'I would like to work with you' and is very funny because I feel so small next to him ... We are only young for Finland. " In this second visit to Argentina (In the previous question whether the Rio de la Plata was the Amazon!), Their fans will expect to demonstrate that young people become more rare with new hairstyles

http://www.si.clarin.com/

Small Interview with Lauri Ylönen Normal10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/wepke

Small Interview with Lauri Ylönen
Page 1 of 1